Friday, July 31, 2020

Pyrophorus Hatchling Pictures

Holy cow there's a lot of larvae in my Pyrophorus enclosure ATM, I've started burying some chick feed in there for them just in case they get a little protein hungry! 😅 They also seem to be growing faster than they did last time I bred them, I think because the room they are in right now is probably a full 10-15 degrees hotter than my old bug closet.

Here are some pictures I took of some of the larvae through the sides of their enclosure, easy to do now that there's so many of them:









This breeding project is looking great so far, July has been a very successful month for my collection, really hope August brings even more successes and new additions my way! 😁

Well, that's gonna do it for this post, thanks for reading, hope everyone enjoyed, stay safe, and I'll see you all next time! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment