Saturday, April 18, 2020

Even More Bantua!

It would appear that I had yet another Bantua sp. "Namibia" birth a few days ago, (around the 14th)! 😁 These guys are chugging along and doing quite wonderfully!

Thought I'd take the opportunity to get some pictures of the new first instars!

My colony has been binge eating banana lately... 😅



Such cute little things, and they grow so fast! 😄 I'm so happy this species has been doing well for me, there was a point in time where the future of this species in culture was looking quite precarious indeed, however those doubts have been dashed as the number of people keeping them has risen as of late! I hope to see many more African Perisphaerinae species established in the hobby in a similar manner in the years to come! 😁 

Well, that's gonna do it for this shorter post, I hope you all enjoyed, thanks for reading, stay distanced, and I'll see you all in the next post! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment