Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Some Bantua Pictures

So far my Bantua sp. "Namibia" babies all seem to be doing great, they are growing well and several are third instars already! 😁 A couple of my adult females may be about to pop soon, the rest all either recently matured, or just gave birth.

The main point of this post is that I took some pictures of one of the adult males and a plump female recently, which I will share here!

Male


Female





Gotta love this species, I am really looking forward to posting some for sale when it gets warmer, so be on the lookout for the return of the "For Sale" page here in the next couple months!

Anyways, that's it for this post, thanks for stopping by, I hope everyone enjoyed, will see you all next time! 😉

2 comments:

  1. You certainly aren't wasting time on spreading this species to other breeders :)! Any sneak peak on how much they might cost?

    Thanks,

    Arthroverts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm hoping to have some available in the Spring! 😁 I'm thinking $85 for 10, plus shipping of course.

      Delete