Friday, June 21, 2019

Pretty in Pink

Just how many pink references/puns do you think I can I put in the titles for posts featuring this species before I run out? Place your wagers in the comments below! 😜

So, my Gyna capucina are doing pretty good right now, the nymphs appear to be growing well from what I can tell, I seldom see them though, haven't wanted to completely tear apart the enclosure looking for them! My adult male is still kicking, and is still looking stunning, in fact I was able to snap some pictures of him using that lid hide I made!

Also, it appears I may have miscalculated just how many nymphs I originally received, from the bottom of the enclosure it's looking like there were WAY more newborn nymphs in the package than I originally thought, which is a pleasant surprise! 🙂

Anyways, here are some pics of my male:









Here he is in the hide, (not the best pics, but you get the idea):



Can't wait until one of my females mature, really hope I can breed this beautiful species! 😁

Well, that's gonna do it for this post, I hope everyone enjoyed, thanks for reading, I'll see you all next time! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment