Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Gyna & Drymaplaneta Updates

My female Gyna centurio matured a few days ago, and she is a beauty! 😁 I think this is my favorite Gyna in my collection so far, and in my opinion gives G.capucina a run for it's money! Now that she is mature, I'm hoping she'll mate with my male and make lots of nymphs!

Here are some pictures of her:









Really love the blood red wings, with the black and white markings on them, a really pretty cockroach for sure! 😊

Also, I happened to find a freshly molted Gyna caffrorum male the other day while checking on their enclosure, and decided to photograph it, as this species looks very pretty teneral.

Here he is:






Beautiful, am I right?

Lastly, just wanted to share a picture of one of my Drymaplaneta nymphs I took recently, they are all still doing great by the way!


Well, that's gonna do it for today, I hope you all enjoyed this post, will see you guys next time! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment